Flourishly Desire Map Workshop FAQs:
-What if I can’t make every session in a workshop series?
The expectation is that you will make the time for each session of the 6-week workshops. If you cannot a attend a session, notice to email@example.com is expected by 9am the Friday prior to the session. I will grant one flex session per participant per workshop series. Flex sessions are held Saturday mornings at 10am for 60 minutes via Google Hangouts or in person at my home. Flex sessions are shorter in length as they are intended to get you caught up on the session that was missed & prepped for the upcoming session. If you would like to book a flex session for 10am the following Saturday to get caught up on what you missed on Monday, notice by 9am the Friday prior to the missed session with request for the Saturday session is required. There are no refunds for any missed sessions, whether or not prior notice was given or received.
-Who can participate in Flourishly Desire Map workshops?
Any one over the age of 21 is invited to attend. Handicap access is limited in the event space
-Will wine &/or food be served?
Yes! Your first round of house red or white wine and light refreshments are included each week. Workshop participants must be 21 or older and produce ID if requested.
-What should I bring?
Favorite pens or writing instruments & your Desire Map workbook (workbook will be provided week 1 of each workshop series).
-What should I wear?
You can wear what your wore to work that day, or what you wore after your workout. Business to street casual is fine.
-Do I have to sign a waiver of any kind?
Yes, there is a standard waiver to be signed in person at the start of each workshop series (week 1 only).
-Will there be “homework” of any kind?
Yes, there will be some light solo work to do on your own outside of each workshop from time to time. Some of the work of exploring and identifying your core desired feelings or your goals with soul can be deeply private and personal. I’d like to give you the space and the freedom to do that work on your own terms outside of the workshop setting.
-Do I have to pay in full or can I pay week to week?
- To receive the $60 discount for the Level 1 series from November 28 to December 19, 2017, you must be paid in full by Friday, November 25, 2016, 5pm Eastern time.
- To receive the $60 discount for the Level 2 series from January 9 to January 30, 2017, you must be paid in full by Friday, January 6, 2017, 5pm Eastern time.
- To receive the complimentary session for the Level 1 + Level 2 series from November 28 to January 30 + the Truthbomb deck bonuses, you must be paid in full by Friday, November 25, 2016, 5pm Eastern time.
- If you prefer to pay week to week, please arrive to each session at least 10 minutes early to process payment. Payment is due before the start of each session. Payment can be made via cash, check or credit card.
-I have a question that isn’t listed here. Now what?
Please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll do my best to get back to you quickly.
expectations for workshop participants
- All workshop participants must be 21 or older and produce ID if requested.
- Arrive ready to share, on time and prepared for the session. You’re welcome to arrive early to have a bite & a sip at the bar before we get started.
- The agenda for the upcoming workshop will be emailed to all participants Thursday at 6am prior to Monday’s session. Any prep work that should be completed ahead of the workshop will be noted in the agenda email.
- If you cannot a attend a session, notice to email@example.com is expected by 9am the Friday prior to the session. If you would like to book a flex session for 10am of the Saturday following the missed session, notice by 9am the Friday prior to the missed session with request for the Saturday session is required. There are no refunds for any missed sessions, whether or not prior notice was given or received.
- No returns or refunds. In the instance of a dire circumstance where you find you physically cannot attend the workshop series once you have registered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find a mutually beneficial resolution.